My Oblivion keeps crashing, Please help!

Rougebanana

Are they random crashes at random points while gaming? Or does it crash on launch or load? Is it something like it crashes ten minutes after firing it up?

Update your sound drivers. They cause all kinds of problems.

If it's a timed thing like it goes to the dogs at the five minute mark or somesuch it could be your rig is getting too hot while playing.

What mods are you running?

Do you use BOSS and/or WRYE?

Not much to go on - I don't see your specs in that link.

A time delay can indicate overheating - especially if it is about the same amount each time.

Background processes can also cause problems.

Probably not overheating then since it's so fast. You're not playing on the surface of the sun are you?

Watched your youtube video, post it here too and see what others think. You are having MASSIVE lag instantly and are running what looks like the lowest settings. Either you are running on a basic Intel Extreme Graphics solution or similar Intel graphics solution because your ATI isn't switching over or something is seriously wrong with it. I have a comprable Nvidia card in my laptop so I don't know a lot about ATI but I believe they have a similar setup like Nvidia does where you have an integrated and dedicated gpu solution. For gaming it should be switching automagically to the dedicated card and not using your integrated one.

Get on the web and see how to set up your ATI control pannel to force/ensure the dedicated card works on games. On Nvidia there is a power setting where you select maximum performance and one to set the Nvidia gpu as primary, etc. I'm sure your's is similar though the termonology may differ.

You should be able to play on Ultra, modded all to heck with Qarls and whatever else you want, VWD mods and still pull 40+fps in the great forest.

Ben, here are the gpu options listed when I searched for his laptop specs online:

Integrated: Intel® HD Graphics 4000
Intel® HD Graphics 3000
Intel® HD Graphics
Discrete: AMD Radeon HD 7650M (1 GB and 2 GB dedicated DDR3)

Are you absolutely sure you have that Radeon card? Either you don't or something is set wrong or your Radeon is fragged.