What Is The Best Game Ever

BloodWindBal

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Chrono Trigger hands down.

There was point in life of games that they no longer actually tried to do anything new

Now days games are so cookie cutter and cheaply/poorly made and sold for 60$

Low expectations and demand for time killers has just made problem worse.

Wing Commander was always one of my top five games. I also liked playing Master of Orion. I asked the game maker why they added all the crap on the second game, and he asked me, "What, do only want to be the petty tyrant of the Universe?" I replied, "Yeah! The only thing higher is God and that position is taken." They kluged up the game and the sequels were never as good as the first one and they never redid it for Windows. It was only made for Dos. I also liked Soul Sacrifice. I always chose my god to be the earth god. He sounded like a dumb ass, but I found that with all the different rock magic he gave me, I could defeat all the other wizards. Of course Halo 1 was pretty cool the first ten times I played it. So was Fallout 3. I think its much better than New Vegas. The characters are better, the DLCs are entirely better. I don't know why the Bethesda writers have an obsession with brains. You lose chunks in Point Lookout and in NV your entire brain is removed and replaced with a electronic facsimile. And why does your brain sound like a bit actor in a British drama anyway? The Courier is from the California Republic, not Bagshot district in London. Had a girlfriend from Bagshot. She couldn't take West Texas heat poor little flower. Anyway mine are Wing Commander, Master of Orion, Soul Sacrifice, Halo 1, and Fallout 3. - T. Gray alias Z