(Mod Request) Sleeping in Inns

shojin01

Kind of redundant since we have fantastic mods like Friendly Meditation but I just think that Witchers should be able to sleep in rental rooms whether its in a village or in a bustling city of Novigrad. Just a suggestion, Innkeepers should have an extra dialogue option (doesn't have to be voice) where u can rent for maybe 15 crowns give or take, depending on the village (example, maybe a village like Craywich in Velen could cost 4 crowns a night but in Novigrad, its 19 crowns.) so that Innkeepers not only sell you food, they give you a bed to rest.

Then after paying, the meditation UI would open and you can input how long you want to sleep. From there, its either the screen fadeout and time moves forward or maybe a sleeping animation can play. Maybe the scene on the ship that Geralt was on in his voyage to Skellige could play out. Depends on you. I just want Geralt to feel more alive.

One more point to add is that this mod may sound useless. But if it can reduce fatigue like meditation does when you're using the Primal Needs mod. It wouldnt be that bad xd.

And since I'm on the same topic of mod request, maybe an add on animation of Geralt limping when his vitality is low? The animation from the B&W expansion. I know this exist from the Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition mod which is great but the mod isnt compatible to other mods. So I'm only asking for a standalone version of the animation.

Thank you kindly. Good luck on the path, wolf.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I'd like to see this too. It would be great if we could just have Geralt be able to sleep in the four other places (outside of Corvo Bianco) where he has a stash chest (Woesong Bridge Tavern in White Orchard, the house in Castle Village in Velen, the tavern in Novigrad, and the tavern in Kaer Trolde in Skellige).