CBBE Build/morph and missing image for the body presets problem for Skyrim SE

Madaratwin

Hello

I really need help on these mod:

1.CBBE body presets (build and morph)

2. Bodyslide and outfit studio

3.Racemenu

To start off this problem I install the mods using Vortex mod manager (which is my first time using it previously I used NNM), on my E drive which is where I install the Skyrim SE. When I download and install the mods everything work perfectly but I have to uninstall the game because Vortex had a separate path for both download and install mods but I manage put the install mods on my E drive(I don't know why they did that is better just put it where I install the Vortex Manager because of that my download mods went to my C drive (main storage) instead of my E drive( the game that I had install) so when I try to move the download mods, the vortex for some reason make a duplicate of mods in the mods session which case a mess to my game.

After reinstall the game, put skse64, install bodyslide, install racemenu, install cbbe and install other add on mods, I open the body slide to see the preview, the body shows "No image" on the skins but I can edit and change the body size plus I can save it. Then I press the build button for the body and the outfits and it says the build was successful. But when I open the game, it did not setup the body that I created it only use the default cbbe body along with the outfits.

Does any one know how to fix this is getting me very annoyed and I don't know what did I do wrong. I don't think the FNIS or the Xp32 Max skeleton or the UI mod cause the problem.

I really need you guys help.

Nvermind it turns out you need to start the game real launcher (not the SKSE one) first then the skse. but before start the real launcher I have to uninstall the bodyslide and outfit studio first. After launch the game just run for a few seconds then exit and you already done it. Just install the bodyslide and it should be able to build the body.

I hope this help to anyone who is having trouble.

First:

Launch the game with its original launcher

Second:

Put Skse

Third:

The mods

The bodyslide and outfit studio needs to have the vanilla game run first to load up the original meshes and presets.