Open Community  ·  19 members

Valheim

[MOD REQUEST] Better wolves

fitarubio95

I think wolves are cool pets (they are my favourite animal, actually), but I think they need a little rework or, at least, a "buff".

These are the ideas I've taken from my own and some other requests:
- Make the option to mute the sound of tamed wolves.
- Make te option to prevent wolves to breed.
- More "tanky" wolves, so they receive less damage from other enemies and players.
- Tamed wolves that are following you are inmune to your damage, so you can avoid killing them accidentally.

- Tamed wolves that are NOT following you could actually die from your hits (so you can get their loot if wanted).
- Wolves that are following you can teleport with you through portals.
- Wolves that are following you can teleport aside you when you go too far away from them (so they stay with you almost always, like in Minecraft).
- Wolves, once tamed, don't need to eat to survive, only to recover health.
- Wolves can attack other players if they damage nearby structures (when PVP is enabled, at least).

These could be toggleable, so you can configure this mod as you like (for example, if you want them to stay always with you and resist Fuling's damage, but dont want them to keep mating constantly).

I hope someone can work on these and make our man's best friend a little stronger and loyable.

Thanks for reading!

Edited by fitarubio95

Yah, i saw those mods before requesting, but i think it would be cool if they did it together (and maybe work for the rest of possible options).

It may become a necessary mod for everyone that wants to get their wolves all around the world.