Button links not responding

Bouitaz

They worked yesterday, and today they don't.

I tried to download a mod, and got as far as the Slow download button. Clicked it. Nothing happened. At all.
Went up to the top to try and check if I could download an old mod file through my history. Found out none of the top button links works either.

I haven't changed anything on my side. Same browser, no new add-ons.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're clicking the "Vortex" or "Mod Manager Download" buttons, make sure you have a mod manager installed and configured to catch these links.

If you are downloading manually, it's very likely to be something in your setup. We have a help page with the most common causes here: https://help.nexusmods.com/article/113-troubleshooting-website-issues

Failing that, can you open dev tools in your browser (if you know how) and click for any console errors when you click the button.

If you're clicking the "Vortex" or "Mod Manager Download" buttons, make sure you have a mod manager installed and configured to catch these links.

If you are downloading manually, it's very likely to be something in your setup. We have a help page with the most common causes here: https://help.nexusmods.com/article/113-troubleshooting-website-issues

Failing that, can you open dev tools in your browser (if you know how) and click for any console errors when you click the button.

Thank you for the quick response!

I'm not using Vortex, just a simple download.

That help page isn't really much of a help, sadly. Those are add-ons everyone uses, and I used them just fine up until today.

unknown.png

Same issue I have reported. Only working in updated "modern" browsers. Someone must have updated something 13ish hours ago.

Things that no longer work:

Clicking the profile button
Games / Mods / Media / etc at top of screen do not respond
Downloads will not start
Searching or filtering options aren't clickable

Edited by veekay