want some build mode reccomendations from some good hearted wastelanders

tommytomatoseed

There's only three game franchises I've spent any deal of time playing, about 4,000 hours of the sims 4, 6,000 of skyrim and 3,000 roughly in various fallouts. Building is my favorite part of a game and I've been playing around with settlement mods since 4 came out, however I have a hard time getting a good list of mods that will all work in unison without any overrides or invisible items in the build menu. Who has a working game of fallout nodded to the glowing sea and back with settlement mods, just furniture and buildings etc. I have no need for settlement management mods, extended borders, scapping mods etc I have all of those I want to use. I. Just need someone to give me a list of their build mode mods that all work well together and still give tons and tons of options. I've been trying to get a load order working for weeks have had to install the game over and over again to fix it. Why flounder around in the dark when im sure someone else has already fixed the problem, right. Anyway thanks for replying if you can and I'd love to just chat about settlement building, as a sims player i can say good f*#@in God did they poorly optimize the build menu for pc players i love these games but all their games are so console user based. But once you have place everywhere and scap everything you can make some cool ass stuff man. precombines be damned lol

Clean Snap'n Build.

Homemaker.

Evan Modular Kitchen.

Ground. (for smoothing terrain.)

Snappy Housekit.

SSex (settlement supplies expanded)

Warehouse extended. (and the clean variant.)

I also use Build high, with expanded settlements, and scrap everything, along with a few other minor mods. (colored conduits, etc.)