Stormcloak, Princess of The Woods (blue)

Sigismundo

Hey is there anyone who could change textures for the excellent princess of the woods set to the blue color used on Stormcloak armor? preferably matching the cape in the cloaks of skyrim mod, and the stormcloak shield mod. There's a lot of us die hard stormcloaks that are just desperately need of matching gear as we keep Skyrim for the Nords! A well dressed rebellion is an efficient rebellion.

No joke, I have done some editing before in photoshop, and thought how hard could it be? After much hair pulling I give up. I edit the DDS files in Gimp, and they look good I think, except I can't really color match in that program, as there seems to be some other sort of filtering in game as colors always look different. In any case, when I try and export the files in game all I get is a blank white blue-ish tented glowing untextured model. Even if I figure this out, The best I would know how to do is replace one of the colors from the original POTW choices, I don't know how to make a new choice so I do not have to sacrifice the current ones in the crafting menu etc. Also like many who use this mod I specifcally use the UNP version.

In an even MORE perfect world, if I could get the stormcloak bear logo on potw cape like one the cloaks of skyrim mod would be even better. The POTW cape just looks better to me as a model when used with the POTW hood in that mod. Any Sons and Daughters of Skyrim up to the challange?  Heck if only the hood cape and trousers could be created in that color, I'd be happy, as a Chaurus in a chicken coop.

I'll die before elves color coordinate the fates of men. Are we not one in this?