Body Possesion Master Spell

Lordbok

Hey all.

I have an idea for a spell, this spell Would be called Something along the lines of Body possession

Basically its a target spell that as long as no one can see you, you can cast it and take control of a NPCs body, at first maybe it would only work on humanoids then maybe it would become stronger and work on animals/creatures.

it would be a hostile spell if someone sees you however if no body sees you and you posses somebody then once you end the possession they would fall unconscious for X amount of time and you would appear behind them, with a muffle/invisibility spell on your for 10 secs or so.

There is another Mod called "Mind Control" that I got the idea from as I thought it would be neat to posses like a guard then assassinate someone with the guard then the guard would get the bounty and not you. That of course if only 1 use of the spell.

For the control I was thinking for the early stages of the mod you would only be able to use the weapons/armor they have equipped and there would be no inventory button, similar to those mod spells that let you turn into a creature and yo only get the npc attacks.