Papyrus Fragment Error

Kualan

Hi folks, wondering if you could help me out.

I'm working on my Game Of Thrones Adaptation Mod (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20925) and recently began working on making sub-mods for each of the three DLCs, to expand the conversion into those areas too.

One thing I've done in the vanilla mod is update all the quest data and dialogue so that the text refers to 'Westeros' and 'King's Landing' instead of 'Skyrim' and 'Whiterun', etc. Never had a problem with this so far when editing data in the 'Quest' category of the Creation Kit, until I accessed the DLC.

After changing SkyrimEditor.ini to allow me to load the DLC .esm files, I loaded Hearthfire.esm into the Kit and began making my edits in a new .esp file. 'Book' and 'LoadScreen' edits were done just fine as usual, but whenever I try to edit a 'Quest' entry I get the following error;

http://i36.tinypic.com/s682uq.jpg

Does anybody know what the sort of this problem is, and how to fix it? I don't want to push through with my edits until I know I'm not going to do irrevocable damage to my vanilla Hearthfire.

EDIT: I'm using a Steam version of the game, if that makes any difference.

Edited by Kualan

When working with the DLCs and anything that uses scripts you need to move the necessary DLC scripts from their sub-directory into the main source directory. The safest method may be to copy the files to a clean directory structure in such a way that you can use a mod manager to "install" the source scripts so as to auto-backup any replaced stock/vanilla scripts.

When working with the DLCs and anything that uses scripts you need to move the necessary DLC scripts from their sub-directory into the main source directory. The safest method may be to copy the files to a clean directory structure in such a way that you can use a mod manager to "install" the source scripts so as to auto-backup any replaced stock/vanilla scripts.

Ah thank you very much!