Sunshine In a bag- Quest Mod (Part 3 of 3 of the Quests The Bonnie Springs Shootout)

Finally its time to hunt down the men that tried to kill you. Washington, Mitch, Rusty, Colorado Jim and their leader Aldo are all revealed to be still in the wasteland and spending the money you helped them steal. Mitch is the most careless as he is spending and bragging about his moeny up in the atomic rangler. Upon killing him you hear fromt a begger that Rusty went to searchlight Airport in an attempt to find a fort to hide out until the heat dies down. Killing him his belongings reveal that the rest of the old gang are at Bonnie Springs with the remainder of the caps. When you arrive you notice they are all dressed in different clothing to what they had worn before. Each in a cowboy like outfit. Aldo says that this is the end of the line. A showdown in this dead town between the three of them and You. As soon as you talk to aldo the fight begins but before that you can talk to Colorado Jim and convince him to team up with you. That is if you dont mind sharing the loot 50/50. Killing these guys gives you two(or three) cowboy outfits and two unique weapons called Rooster rifle and Ford(a revolver). As well as the ramainder of the money a cool 15000.(May can also join you if your cards are played right).

The Mutant Hunter- Quest

A Rogue NCR ranger has been found hunting Super Mutants and killing them. This wouldnt be a problem if it were not for the fact he has found Jacobstown. This is a simple mission as you only need to take him down and save Jacobstown

• 2 weeks later...

A passive rape mod. when added, this mod spawns 200 people of all different origins but all of them have the same need, sex. so throughout the wasteland these Npc roam, raping people senseless including you, put a background quest behind it with the choice to terminate all the ''RAPIST'', or to let them continue, also the choice to join them and get the perk ''professional-pedo'', allowing you to be come a rapist.

I think it would be awesome

Edited by potatoexhumper

Misc- Gunplay

Okay I know that this is perhaps an impossible mod to do but i thought ask anyway.

This fun little idea is for the ability to play with the guns you have. Like spinning hand guns around your finger like robocop or Ocelot.

• 4 weeks later...

Companion + Quest - Fr. Johnathan Cash

Okay first off i want to state that this idea is not for some preachy children of Atom style follower, this is a bad ass character who just so happens to be a man of god (If ya have watched BrainDead,Equalibrium, Machete, or priest then ya get some kind of an idea. A better example would be Fr. Rawlings from Jericho). Something like a mix of Graham and Daniel but with a more gunslinger strike down the wicked approach. He of course does not care which side your on as long as its not legion. He sometimes speaks in Latin after killing an enemy giving them the last rights(or whatever). Though religous he does however partake in hookers, booze and killing. Saying that in order to make a difference the Holy man must be enveloped in sin. Anyways, Fr.Cash is looking for something in particular. Redemption. If asked why he says a Mans sin is his own burden.

Quest- If you ask him somewhere close to a legion camp he will begin to attack them(as boone does) no matter which side your on. Kill enough legion and he will reveal that in his youth he was a soldier for Ceasar. But he soon ran from the legion and was declared dead after faking his own demise. Vengence towards Ceasar would be too easy, but he cant help himself sometimes. The only thing he wants is to visit the graves of his victims and send them to the after life safely. There is one person in particular he wants to visit. A little girl whose parents were killed by him years ago. Seeing her Cry he threw down his Legion mark and brought her to a town as far from legion soldiers he could find. Goodsprings. She smiled as he left her at the Saloon.

Okay guys I would really like this mod because I think it would be badass and would add more to the certain characters backstory that he saved.

Edited by theDemonJackal

• 7 months later...

This thread was originally posted for ideas I thought needed a lot of work or basically things that came to mind in a moment, and could be gone the next. As stated these mods are mostly ideas that need polish and the like.

Dead Mans Left Hand

You find a corpse inside Searchlight(Firehouse to be precise) that is holding a pistol in one hand. Taking it you get a message saying that its got an inscription on it:

Dear Andria. May this gun do what I could never do, and protect you from all the evil in the world. Im sorry. I hope your happy in Westside.

Love Rodger

Rather touched by this you decide to take this to its owner in respect to Rodger. And so starts a quest starts to return a gun to a woman, but first you will have to do some errands for others in order to finish this little "simple" quest.

-Getting a satchel from a supermutant

-winning big money for a down on his luck gambler

-Get enough booze for a big party down at the Wrangler

-And collect 10 peices of meat

Look at me now!

"The great courier six drank here?!"

"That pyscho? He ate at this table?"

"My nighbour says her cousin met him once. Said he was a monster"

"No-Freakin-Way! This is perhaps the most amazing place in the mojave!

So your huge in the Mojave now? People talking about your exploits? Acting like your the saving grace of the wasteland? Thank god nones exploiting the famous couriers reputation to get what he wants......Right?

This idea came from playing the game and some mods the other day and a thought came to mind: "Why arent people freaking the f*#@ out at the sight of me?" I mean I was famous around the mojave. Then it occurs to me that none knows what the looks like so anyone could be saying they are courier six and getting away with it. But what happens when one of these lies come back to THE courier?

For Science!

I was thinking of this recently when playing Old World Blues along with Cybernetics - Thermal Nightvision, RobCo Certified and Project Nevada and speculating on the idea of a mod to experiment on Companions and other NPCs turn them in to cyborgs/lobotomites, Ghouls, mutants of al sorts even subtle mutations that would give perks or different attributes to NPCs (You could also handle mutation in to things like Super Mu tants and other non NPC races like Super Mutants, Nightkin, and Spore carriers via a ssytem of forced/locked equipped items) but being able ot keep the identity of the NPC instead of replacing them with a genaric Lobotomite.