So I've been playing with the same mods for years at this point and now suddenly, with my recent replay my game locks up in new places it didn't before (I.E. I know I had to remove mods for In Your Heart Shall Burn). When in Skyhold my game would lock up going to talk to Varric to meet Hawke, and I had to disable all mods there, and now I have to disable all mods when going to talk to Cullen in his Office.

Has this been a common problem I just seemed to miss until now?

I would make a mod list but I am running more than a handful so I will list off mods upon request. But Like I said this is new to me and the only thing that changed now that I think about it is my Reshade and an eye mod I am using called Those Eyes

yeah, i think please posting a screenshot of your mods list would help, to help properly troubleshoot. no need to type the mods out individually, just a simple screenshot of the mods list within the mod manager will suffice.

there are no mods that jump out to me from your list personally, but you do have quite a lot of mods that edit the exact same files enabled, meaning that those mods are conflicting. conflicts aren't always the *biggest* issue, but i'd recommend trying disabling those conflicting mods just in case - so, you only need one version of the cullenstair complexion mashup for humans elves and dwarves, you can keep the qunari version too as that will edit different files, but all the other versions you can disable, including the trespasser version which isn't necessary if you're using the dlc hair mesh visibility fix anyways, because the regular version of that complexion should be fixed in trespasser with that mod too.

you also only need one version of the erato complexion, same goes, you don't need the dlc version since the dlc hair mesh visibility fixes should address any issues that complexion may have in dlcs. you don't need 2 versions of the ciri no scars no eyebrows either, you can disable the trespasser compatible version again.

if you want to know whether any other of your mods are conflicting, it should tell you whilst you're merging your mods, it will say WARNING: [name of file that is being edited] from [name of mod] has been overridden by [name of another mod], or something to this effect, so you can disable mods that say they are conflicting.

i've personally not played with that multitude of mods before so i don't know whether the amount of mods you're using could play into that. but depending on which version of the mod maker a mod was made with, sometimes it can cause issues, so if you still have problems after disabling the conflicting mods, i would suggest maybe disabling your mods in halves so enable one half of your mods list, check if the game functions, disable that half you just tested and re-enable the other half, check if game functions, continue to half the amount of mods you have enabled until you find mod causing culprit, if there is any such mod, then, keep that mod disabled, and re-enable the ones that seemingly had no issue.

Edited by Dmitrias