CS Errors, or "Did I just muck this all up to Oblivion?"

BlueSteelRanger

Lets see if I will be able to guide you. When you load your mod into TES4Edit, you see everything grouped at the left side and as it is a world space that seems to be duplicated, go to that section called Worldspace and click the [+] and then Block and find the Sub-Block that is duplicated and in this case it would most likely be a sub-block with reference number 0100b866 so remove that Sub-Block. If you fail, then upload the file somewhere so I can DL and look at it.

TES4Edit will warn you but it warns about every damn editing, so just ignore those warnings as you know what you are doing - well at least that is what you tell TES4Edit... ;)

@Pellape: All right. Deeeeeep breath (oh gawds, I am suuuuuuuuch a DUMB ARSE with this. Pop Tarts, coffee...okay). And yes, you can freely laugh at my dumbarse-ery.

TES4Edit is open. Worldspaces, open. Searching specifically for that number.

ETA: I have now found this:

"0000B866 Landscape".

Beneath it, nested, are some objects that had been placed. I believe these are the objects the CS keeps crying about.

Edited by BlueSteelRanger

@Pellape: Okay... Gods, I hope I haven't destroyed weeks of work here.

"0000B866 Landscape" had all the bits the CS cried about. So I did as you suggested and removed it.

Now a bunch of bits in my mod are bolded. Is that normal?

ETA: Hang on, found it! And all of the errors are gone now!

Well you did of course take a copy of the esp before doing it and it is good you managed to save it. So be more gentle with the exteriors or rather, be careful and do not copy and paste stuff there, well not a whole world space at least... :wink:

Well done :)

Edited by Pellape

@Pellape: I have exterior coordinates to learn, LOL! I believe my new location might indeed be a safer spot. (-2,19). One of the tutorials on the UESP mentions that spot as a safe set of coordinates. :smile:

Thanks again. You seriously rule.

Now I just need to figure out CSE LOL!

@Pellape: I managed to get the exterior working, yes. The method:

Place the MapMarker down *first* before setting up the building.

As for the .bat files, where do I put that exactly?

I have an NPC, a newspaper and a couple of books to go along with the "almost dungeon" thing, but I believe I have now stepped into "Quest Territory". I think I've done this right but I can't quite get it to trigger.

I have Quest Stages, some dialogue and of course, the reward of the house (and possibly some extra pals, if I can get this story and quest trigger right).

They are made in such a way that you can put them anywhere really as they change directory to the one you specify at line 5. I did put them in my Oblivion directory and added them to my shortcuts at the taskbar, as I like to start them from that bar.