Interested? Join!

fabiania

Is anyone intersted in joining in and helping make a HUGE project that will be the best anyone has ever done for Skyrim, it will take a while to complete but I asure you it will be worth it :) we need people who are good at modding from any program like 3DS Max, Blender, NifSkope ect. we are not saying what the project is as that will probably result in us getting stopped. IF anyone is interested please speak to lizzardz09, Fabian The Awesome, d0kefish or Kyrptonian :) we are hoping that many of people will want to help as this project can't be done. :) Thank Yo

Are noob modders like me welcome?

I'll tell you my experience!
As for blender, at first I go like "Y U NO EXPORT GUD?!" but then after a while I go like yay it worked! but it sucks so I delete it. I jaja for a bit then leave.

About texturing, I try random effects, it can go like that for a while, if it turns good I save and be like "I knew what I was doing!" if it becomes a mess I just delete everything and pretend I wasn't going to do it, giving up at it's best.

About scripting, I just close my eyes and use VARIOUS tools to poke buttons, even more than just one, for fast typing you know.
then I open my eyes and be like, oh! only 100 lines, let's try and compile, sometimes (0.01% chances) it does and it actually works and I go like OH EM GEE OH EM GEE! other times a message pops up and tells me to go away, if I retry the compiler insults me and crashes my CK.

About modding in general, I have no clue what I'm doing and why I'm replying but cool idea, i think.