[LE] Troubles making standalone follower

Hello!

So, recently i tried to make a simple follower mod based on my race menu preset. First time I failed and decided that this is not for me. Today I tried again with a lot simpler male preset.

I have watched a few tutorials, but all of them are pretty old, even couple years old so not everything can be done the way they did.

My follower doesnt need custom body so that part was easy, the problem began with his head. I figured how to make his head look like the racemenu preset without nif merger (Im playing on special edition so I believe that nif merge app doesnt work). I found tut on the internet to copy blok branch of a race menu sculpt nif via nifskope and paste it over the facegen from CK.I dont use any custom part beside the hair and eyes. Eye texture didnt appear in creation kit after adding it but when I placed NPC in the world it was there, so theres no problem with that.

So the PROBLEM is that the face of my npc is black, or rather dark brown, and custom hair that I used does not appear. In CK the custom hair model (KS Hairdos Veteran hair) doesnt appear and is replaced with big exclamation sign on red square. I pulled out the nif files straight from the KS Hairdos mod files so idk why it cant read the nif file...

Another issue is that for some reason my NPC doesnt have a follower dialogue even tho i added all need option according to the tutorial... But thats secondary problem, that i can figure out later.

I'm sorry for my english. And thank you for any possible help.
And maybe If you have any properly working tutorial for Skyrim SE and racemenu on how to make a follower mod, I will be very thankful.