Porting Mods to Console (Xbox One)

Hello everyone!

So, I don't have Fallout 4 on the PC- But I have a friend who does- and I just got permission from the Mod Author of "FROST - Survival Simulator" (naugrim04), to port Frost to console. Now, my friend has creation kit open, and for the benefit of all of us, act as if I was the one with creation kit and uploading. I understand that some people may not wish to post a big old guide here on how to port a large zip file like Frost, but it would be extremely helpful.

Thank you!

It should be easy as Frost does not use ba2 archives - so just install it in your fallout 4 game (that the CK references), then go into the CK and attempt to publish the mod to bethesda.net.

This will repackage all those loose files into ba2 archives suitable for xbox.

You get a chance to verify the contents of the ba2 archives (so you can make sure they have the files from Frost, and not extra stuff from your game - it happens).

If the mod doesn't do anything unusual is should work. The mod uploader can test it on their xbox before releasing it to everybody.

It should be easy as Frost does not use ba2 archives - so just install it in your fallout 4 game (that the CK references), then go into the CK and attempt to publish the mod to bethesda.net.

This will repackage all those loose files into ba2 archives suitable for xbox.

You get a chance to verify the contents of the ba2 archives (so you can make sure they have the files from Frost, and not extra stuff from your game - it happens).

If the mod doesn't do anything unusual is should work. The mod uploader can test it on their xbox before releasing it to everybody.

Thank you!