Can someone help me? / Direct me to a proper Tutorial?

MrPianda

Can someone help me?

So, I know how to create normal NPC's and Followers with the CK, but I'm fairly new to Modding in Skyrim.

I want to expand my knowledge but can't seem to find the right tutorials!

I've looked through the Forums but couldn't find the right one...

My First Question: How do I create a mod, in wich there are different mods combined? On the Picture below you can see two female Followers from the "Unique Female Followers" mod, the left one uses the CBBE body and the right one the UNP. Can someone explain to me how that works and/or direct me to tutorial? How do I put all the different mods into one?

http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w556/wieczie/Skyrim/ScreenShot2_zpscfa4bf9c.png

(Screenshot provided by myself from the "Unique Female Followers" Mod")

My Second Question: How can I add Custom "War Paint" or Body Modifications like "Piercings"? For example, on the picture below you can see both. How do I put all the different mods into one?

http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w556/wieczie/Skyrim/ScreenShot5_zpsd9de5659.png

(Screenshot provided by myself from the "Unique Female Followers" Mod")

Any help is appreciated a lot!

Thanks for reading

In the first one, the 2 woman use different "Skins".One of them has a skin with CBBE body model, the other one with UNP.Skins are defined by "Race", but they can also be specified on a NPC's data."put all the different mods into one" is basicaly using the models.CBBE and UNP have a global effect because they affect directly the race's vanilla skin, making anybody of a race that use that skin be modified.

No idea how to manipulate racemenu.

I believe UFF manually merges the mods by having the specific NPCs reference a particular body and texture, rather than drawing from their race's files. As far as the warpaint and piercings go, I think the piercings are "beards." Warpaint has to be added to the race but simple additions (not replacers) don't conflict with anything.

OK, here is how you do different bodies. Download CBBE and UNP manually into a folder outside of Skyrim, something like My Downloads/ Skyrim Mods, and extract them into different files in the same folder. Do the same thing for any body and face texture mods you want to use.

Make a folder tn skyrim\data\textures and skyrim\data\meshes folders with your mod name like data\textures\myfollower and data\meshes\myfollower then ad a body folder to each.

Going back to your body downloads, select the type of body you want for your mod, select the textures or meshes and copy it into the folder you just made for them then copy the other meshes/textures into their folder.

Now your mod has whatever body option you want. Do the same for head, eyes, lips, etc...

If you are going to make a stand alone mod be sure to get permission from every mod author for using their work.

Hope this helps.