I am Kaptain's friend posting this on his behalf since he cannot post. If you require proof look at his steam account, vipervso or KaptainKaoz Iz SPY, or we can send you pictures of his games list. He is not a pirate and wishes to be pardoned by the moderator himself that banned him for no reason.

(link: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/975142-i-need-a-little-help-please/)

The destination folder for his game is located in Pro(x86)/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Skyrim and then the folders Data, DirectX10, DotNetFX, Skyrim, VCRedist
are in it.
Contact him on Skype with the same username if needed.
If you know Thandal inform him of this comment and tell him to communicate with kaptainkaoz so that kap can prove his innocence and be pardoned on nexus forums, He was simply asking for help because skyrim(which he bought through steam) was gliching out. Also if additional information is need i can be contacted through steam by the name of brikkity or on nexus forums to verify that he bought skyrim through steam.
Also, if you read it more, you could notice he say's "and" after he said he uninstalled everything: "I have uninstalled about 4 times completely removing everything and in my documents (My Games -> Skyrim -> DELETE!)."\