Nearly finished teleport spell mod

So I am almost done with my teleport spells I made after watching a tutorial from Darkfox127 and using the script that he provides. I'm testing it right now and everything works fine as far as teleporting goes, but one thing is happening that I don't know how to fix. Every time i do teleport, there are 2 load screen transitions instead of the usual one. The first one is a normal load screen time, while the second lasts about 1-1.5 seconds before i actually get to my destination. This only happens when I'm using my teleport spells. Any ideas? No crashes or issues besides this which a bit annoying. This is my first scripted mod as well.

ObjectReference Property Loc01 Auto
Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
Utility.Wait(1.0)
Game.FadeOutGame(False, True, 2.0, 1.0)
Game.GetPlayer().MoveTo(Loc01)
Game.EnableFastTravel()
Game.FastTravel(Loc01)

EndEvent

Edited by DoubleTime520

Alright I deleted0 "Game.GetPlayer().MoveTo(Loc01)" from the script and the issue remained. I then re added that and removed "Game.FastTravel(Loc01)" and the teleport seems to be working perfect now. Thank you for the help :thumbsup:

Edited by DoubleTime520

MoveTo invokes load screens if the distance between the 2 objects is far enough.

Fast Travel always invokes load screens.

My meaning is you got 2 load screens from both functions, 1 from MoveTo and 1 from FastTravel.

Edited by AnishaDawn

Just a Note:

Moddres usually use both of this functions together just to cover the possibility of one of them malfunctioning, if one doesn't fire the other will.

It's stated somewhere in 'CK wiki' that both "FastTravel()" and "MoveTo()" will not always work as intended, if i remember correctly..., and based in this info made me deside to use both functions on my 'Multi Teleport Spell' when i made it more that 2 years ago.

* Using both functions except the 'load screens' will not cause any issue whatsoever.

Have everyone a nice weekend.