The title isn't clear on what I want, I couldn't come up with a better title and I just woke up but anyway, I'll breakdown what I mean as clearly as I think I can and if it's not completely clear, please somebody reply and tell me and I'll try to make it even easier. I know when I request things it's confusing sometimes - things don't come out right from my head - I can't help it.

So basically the mod should be simple enough but we'll see:

A mod that will allow you to have a choice, whether to start in Falkreath or Riverwood. It will require some new scripting, and maybe mirror quests.

Basically having the option of either Riverwood or Falkreath makes since to me since they aren't that far from each other. Why be linear and have the same start every time?

I thought it'd be a good idea to have similar quests that you get in Riverwood, but in Falkreath with NPCs in Falkreath (not same names, not same looks - just use what is there). If the NPCs don't have much dialog, we could find a voice actor and write lines for them to say, and put the voice to the NPC in scripting. Then we could have the option of all the quests in Whiterun be available in Falkreath too, since Falkreath has a Yarl too, and you could get an NPC similar to Lydia after the Dragon Rising quest, but doesn't look identical, and does use the same voice and lines.

This to me seems like a rather simple mod, but maybe not something everyone will have interest in - but I think it's good to have a variety of choices for new start mods. I've used most of them out there, if not all. I would like a starting mod like this. I think it's simple enough and it's different enough that I don't feel like I'm doing 'exactly' the same thing every time I start a new.

Anyone interested in this project?