Vanilla Armour Variety Plus?

jancok_brother

I know there are many mods out there which modify vanilla armor into a slightly different version, (ex: leather armor with pants, without pauldron etc). I wonder if there are some generous modder will make a mod that add another variety of each type of vanilla armor ( You know it is existed in-game, like steel armor with and without pauldron, different elven versions, etc) and make it into variety:

1. Without pauldron/One pauldron version

2. Kilt-less/Skirt-less version

3. Sleeveless/With Sleeves

4. Different underlying clothes (Vanilla clothes under armor, ex:like in morrowind you can wear breastplate over commoner shirt)

5. Slightly different version (maybe, like bonemold in hlalu guard and redoran guard version)

6. Tower Shield version (just like in morrowind) Which is have extra blocking but still enchantable

And make those all into one pack mod, that can be found in leveled list, enchant-able, upgrade-able, and improve-able...

Just and idea, because I love the vanilla, and it lacks variety.. and also I would love to see amazing texture pack from cabal to be used in this variation of armors...

*Ps: Sorry for bad English and Fancy color :P

Already working on a mod exactley like this. It'll probably be at least a few weeks before the first release, but it's coming out first. The full v1.0 will probably takes months to complete as there are a lot of different vanilla armours. I'm also planning a custom smithing system to allow for even more variety of armours. Click the link in my signature if you want to check it out.

(The custom smithing system likely will not be implemented, but if it is, it wont be for a very long time.)

Edited by InfinityXeon

A Pauldron and Greaves mod just came out that lets you customize the top, the bottom, and the shoulderpads of all the craftable vanilla armors! (plus a couple more)

I understand its not the same but it can probably sustain you until an actual mod comes out lmao.
Edited by Tehandyman