Quite Strange problem with ENB DOF

coram2009

I've read that trees / vegetation don't sway around when the game is running slower than 30 fps - maybe that's related?

That makes sense. Thank's Mr LargeStyle. how can i track my FPS in real time to check if that's true ??

As for the DOF issue - if you're using a laptop I've read that you need to use the Injector version of ENB as the wrappers d3d9.dll file can cause issue with which GPU (motherboard-based or independent) is used.

Oh really ?? never used an injector version. is there a sepcefic way to install it ? (i just don't wanna screw the installation).

Tree Animations...

Open My Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.ini

Find this, or if it doesn't exist add it

[Trees]
bEnableTreeAnimations=1

DOF...

Try LargeStyle's suggestion with using Injector version... See here how: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1023640-skyrim-crashing-using-d3d9dll/?p=8338552 (RealVision in an ENB, just read it as "Your ENB files")

You can also disable DOF through your game's ini files inside My Documents\My Games\Skyrim

Open the files and make sure this is inside SkyrimPrefs.ini

[Imagespace]
bDoDepthOfField=1

Ok, i added enabletreemovement=1, didn't make the trick :D

i've also run a modded 0.119 enb version using injector method and following your steps. the enb worked fine .... but still without DOF.

You know what, i'm just gonna try to find an enb that uses 0.102 version and stick with it.

anyway, thank's for your help !!! i really appreciate it ;)