How to play Moonlighter with mods (tutorial version 1.0.2):
• Moonlighter (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
1. Make sure you have Moonlighter installed on your computer
- if you just installed the game, make sure to run it at least once so any extra files can be generated
2. Download the latest release of BepInEx for your OS: https://github.com/B...releases/latest
3. Once downloaded, extract the files to the folder with the Moonlighter executable.
- If you are unsure how to download/install it, follow the directions on the BepInEx wiki: https://bepinex.gith...?tabs=tabid-win
4. Run the game once and the BepInEx files will be generated.
- If you want to change launch options, edit "BepInEx.cfg", located at "Moonlighter/BepInEx/config"
5. Get mods from https://www.nexusmods.com/moonlighter
6. Put your mods in your plugins folder located at "Moonlighter/BepInEx/Plugins"
7. Run the game and enjoy
Need more help?
Join the Moonlighter Modding Discord server: https://discord.gg/8H3qwHEUvz
Edited by gurrenm3, 20 March 2021 - 11:43 PM.