Mostly stable Fallout 3 mod list

jamesdsimone1

Here is my list of 186 mods. There are occasional crashes but it is mostly stable. It took me about a month to trouble shoot this. Hope it saves people some time. I'm playing on Windows 7 home premium 64 bit 32gb ram FX8350 7970x2. I'm using the win7/win8 dll fix.

Edited by jamesdsimone1

It would be more stable if you corrected you load order. You have a compatibility patch loading before the last of the MMM plugins.

You have a compatibility patch that is inactive and should be removed.

You should also remove all the inactive plugins since the information is loaded into memory when the game starts. Anything that is in the data folder will be loaded on game start.

That's the order LOOT kept giving me. Is it better to move the plugins up or the patch down?

It doesn't matter what you move or which direction you move it. Any compatibility patch must load after the mod being patched.

Otherwise, it is rendered useless by being overwritten by the mod.

I have never seen a good Fallout3 load order produced by LOOT. I have used B.O.S.S. since I started modding and since then I have learned how to sort mods myself. I also keep a printout of my load order in-case I ever need to reproduce it.