Summoning Mod Request

cruxermine

I'm looking for a mod to be made, or if one's already made that can allow for new summons, that would be great! Summoning has a lot of variety, but at the same time very little. You can get a lot of unique things, however mostly it's limited in Conjuration. With that, you're stuck mostly to Daedra, Atronachs, and such. However, things like a new sort of Necromancy, or summoning holy aid, or golems, could be an interesting new addition, along with add some variation to the new trees!
SSE is probably the best one to fit this into, since it's the most stable.
Alteration, Restoration, and Illusion can all add new factors to summoning, not just Conjuration. I left it an open concept that's just a mod for summons to be by your side, though these things in particular were what I was hoping to see with characters.
Living Suits of Armor (More like Golems, though heavy suits of armor given life can prove valuable allies)
Spirit-Knights (Connected with the soul of a fallen warrior, you can call upon their aid to fulfill duty once more, in a righteous way, or in a vile one.)
Blackguards, Death Knights, Dread Knights (Variations of undead-knights basically, each serving a unique purpose. for example, Blackguards serving as the best tanks and melee, Death Knights having a minor skeletal summon of their own and ice magic/melee mix, Dread Knights having multiple illusion magics to make the battlefield a hellscape for your enemies)
Chaurus (Self-explained)
EDIT: Chaurus variations (Normal Chaurus, Chaurus Hunters, Chaurus Chitin Warriors [Heavy Falmer Armor with poison weaponry], and others such as Mihail's Chaurus Thri-Keen warriors, this would make for a new sort of 'hive-mind' kind of build, using all sorts of insectoid warriors and controlling them to make their poisons and toxins yours, killing your enemies with a horrific force of nature.)

Living weapons (Floating sword go stab)
Differing nature-creatures and living pieces of the environment (see that tree...? wanna watch it take revenge on all those lumberjacks...?)
Edited by cruxermine

Are you willing to Pay for that?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I'm unsure if that's allowed on Nexus, or anything like that... I thought they were strict about no paid mods, lest Bethesda lawsuits get involved.

However, that's not saying that I'm a man who doesn't appreciate good work! I'd be willing to donate a reasonable sum to see this idea become real! Summons need more love in my opinion, there's so many amazing spell mods out there but not much variety in summons or many builds that allow too much mix-around for those summons either. So i'd be happy to compensate a modder for their hard work in making said summons, so long as it's good work!

Were you in particular asking for your own part?