Photo

Ncfulet(sp)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

DragoonFurey

DragoonFurey

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
Im so lost, where is this dwemer ruin Ncfulet(sp?)? i have to go there and fetch some book or scroll for one of the telvanni mouths, Its suposed to be west of vos right? all i found west of vos was one big ass mountain and a winged twilight that nearly killed me.

Theta Orionis

Theta Orionis

Remembering what once was...

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,109 posts
Head south along the mountain range ...you should find the dwemer ruins southwest of Vos.

HeLLL

HeLLL

Thank god for mods

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
Well if memory serves me right <and Ive picked the right Dwemer ruin on my map> take the road that comes out of the middle of Vos <its a long road> Contunie down that road <keep going straight> and you will end up in that Dwemer ruin <I can't spell it either and the map doesn't have the name on it :) > but it should be there.

DragoonFurey

DragoonFurey

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
Thanks for the directions.

**gives a cookie to Dark0ne for the new spoilers forum**. :D

cactoblasta

cactoblasta

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
its nchuleft.

Pob

Pob

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
Found a map one the internet that I download (only a small file less than 100k I think) that had a zoomable scrolling map that you could use to find those akward places (okay so I suppose it may be cheating, but after you have spent an hour wandering round the map it gets annoying). If I can find it again I will post it up. May be helpful.

lol :rolleyes:

Switch

Switch

That thing on the wall

• Premium Member
  • 7,380 posts
yep i have something similar, got it from the UESP files section, but the site has disappeared atm :(

Page loaded in: 0.941 seconds