15 Years of Oblivion!

CHASE6

Tempus fugit ... even more so when you're having fun.

My only regret is I waited 4 years before first trying the game (and there's 4 year's I'll never get back, unless I can figure out a way to play for 4 extra years after my own "expiry date" arrives).

My only regret is I waited 4 years before first trying the game (and there's 4 year's I'll never get back, unless I can figure out a way to play for 4 extra years after my own "expiry date" arrives).

Ha, ya, I'd like to know that secret!

I'll look into it right after I work out the bugs in my Time Travel Machine (I've been picking up some pointers from researching Calvin's efforts).

Â

Â

Â

Â

Â

I'll look into it right after I work out the bugs in my Time Travel Machine (I've been picking up some pointers from researching Calvin's efforts).

Lol, nice!

Â

Â

Â

Â

Â

Lol, nice!

When it comes to research I am relentless in the pursuit ... knowledge is power. Bwaa haa haa!!

I've played to a lot of video games and Oblivion is my favorite without any hesitation.

I bought it 1 year after its release and 8 months after replacing my win98 PC by a XP one.

I'll never get tired of this game, I don't know if getting tired of Oblivion is even possible.

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

I've played to a lot of video gamesand Oblivion is my favorite without any hesitation.

I bought it 1 year after its release and 8 months after replacing my win98 PC by a XP one.

I'll never get tired of this game, I don't know if getting tired of Oblivion is even possibe.

Perhaps that's because when you play you "disappear into Oblivion". If you're wondering where I might be when I'm not on here there's a good chance that's where you'll find me.

I've played to a lot of video gamesand Oblivion is my favorite without any hesitation.

Â

Â

I'll never get tired of this game, I don't know if getting tired of Oblivion is even possibe.

Â

Perhaps that's because when you play you "disappear into Oblivion". If you're wondering where I might be when I'm not on here there's a good chance that's where you'll find me.

You guys are both right. I also stared at year after release (PS3 days). I immediately got in deep and havenât ever resurfaced.