Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
I keep getting "blocking error"
Overall Blocking Error
Load order had mods that were missing:
and there is whole list of all my 244 mods
I've put  synthesis in vortex folder, running it from vortex and it still doesn't work
any ideas how to solve it?

EDIT: Nvm... Manually setting game directory fixed it

Edited by S8W8X, 11 May 2021 - 11:16 am.

Pseudojord

Pseudojord

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
I had the Blocking Error message too (MO2 user) and fixed it by going to the Skyrim Special Edition tab on Synthesis and selecting Latest on Mutagen and Synthesis. 

trawzified

trawzified

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 434 posts
If anyone needs help, also check out the Synthesis/Mutagen discord. Both maintainer (Noggog) & lots of patcher devs hanging out there :)

wiglarf1

wiglarf1

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
Can someone help? I reinstalled everything but I still keep getting this errored message

Compiling
(C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\emtbpm2f.yhc\Git\ij4jwjtj.3pc\Runner\Engarde_Synthesis): dotnet build --runtime win-x64 "Engarde_Synthesis.csproj" -c Release
Extra data folder already exists. Leaving as is: D:\Games\Skyrim\Tools\Synthesis\Data\Engarde-Synthesis-Patcher
Compiled
Sha db15c5978c9c880f43f86fc280f7eccb8ffca878
(): dotnet run --project "C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\emtbpm2f.yhc\Git\ij4jwjtj.3pc\Runner\Engarde_Synthesis\Engarde_Synthesis.csproj" -c Release --runtime win-x64 --no-build check-runnability --DataFolderPath D:\Games\Skyrim\Data --GameRelease SkyrimSE --LoadOrderFilePath C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\emtbpm2f.yhc\Workspace\Plugins.txt
Running
(): dotnet run --project "C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\emtbpm2f.yhc\Git\ij4jwjtj.3pc\Runner\Engarde_Synthesis\Engarde_Synthesis.csproj" --runtime win-x64 --no-build -c Release run-patcher --DataFolderPath D:\Games\Skyrim\Data --ExtraDataFolder D:\Games\Skyrim\Tools\Synthesis\Data\Engarde-Synthesis-Patcher --DefaultDataFolderPath C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\emtbpm2f.yhc\Git\ij4jwjtj.3pc\Runner\Engarde_Synthesis\Data --GameRelease SkyrimSE --LoadOrderFilePath C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\emtbpm2f.yhc\Workspace\Plugins.txt --OutputPath "C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\emtbpm2f.yhc\Workspace\0 - Engarde-Synthesis-Patcher" --PatcherName Engarde-Synthesis-Patcher --PersistencePath C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\emtbpm2f.yhc\Persistence
Mutagen version: 0.30.4
Mutagen sha: 6066289a117cf735071ff7edb7ef79f58b9c8f2d
Synthesis version: 0.19.2
Synthesis sha: cdf4551d49c580ac024e64e653204e3c20fb6e96
run-patcher --DataFolderPath D:\Games\Skyrim\Data --ExtraDataFolder D:\Games\Skyrim\Tools\Synthesis\Data\Engarde-Synthesis-Patcher --DefaultDataFolderPath C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\emtbpm2f.yhc\Git\ij4jwjtj.3pc\Runner\Engarde_Synthesis\Data --GameRelease SkyrimSE --LoadOrderFilePath C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\emtbpm2f.yhc\Workspace\Plugins.txt --OutputPath "C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\emtbpm2f.yhc\Workspace\0 - Engarde-Synthesis-Patcher" --PatcherName Engarde-Synthesis-Patcher --PersistencePath C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\emtbpm2f.yhc\Persistence
Checking runnability
Checking runnability complete
Prepping state.
Using TextFileSharedFormKeyAllocator allocator
Reading settings: D:\Games\Skyrim\Tools\Synthesis\Data\Engarde-Synthesis-Patcher\settings.json
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. (Parameter 'index')
   at Engarde_Synthesis.Program.<PatchSpells>g__TuneLDragonSpell|31_3(ISpell spell, Int32 increment, Int32 duration) in C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\emtbpm2f.yhc\Git\ij4jwjtj.3pc\Runner\Engarde_Synthesis\Program.cs:line 1605
   at Engarde_Synthesis.Program.PatchSpells(IPatcherState`2 state) in C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\emtbpm2f.yhc\Git\ij4jwjtj.3pc\Runner\Engarde_Synthesis\Program.cs:line 1867
   at Engarde_Synthesis.Program.RunPatch(IPatcherState`2 state) in C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\emtbpm2f.yhc\Git\ij4jwjtj.3pc\Runner\Engarde_Synthesis\Program.cs:line 2765
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.<>c__DisplayClass12_0`2.<<AddPatch>b__0>d.MoveNext() in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 93
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.Run(RunSynthesisMutagenPatcher args, ModKey exportKey) in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 455
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.Run(RunSynthesisMutagenPatcher args) in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 403
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.<>c__DisplayClass36_0.<<InternalRun>b__1>d.MoveNext() in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 377
Synthesis.Bethesda.Execution.CliUnsuccessfulRunException: Error running solution patcher
   at Synthesis.Bethesda.Execution.Patchers.SolutionPatcherRun.Run(RunSynthesisPatcher settings, CancellationToken cancel)
   at Synthesis.Bethesda.Execution.Runner.Run[TKey](String workingDirectory, ModPath outputPath, String dataFolder, IEnumerable`1 loadOrder, GameRelease release, IEnumerable`1 patchers, IRunReporter`1 reporter, CancellationToken cancellation, ModPath sourcePath, PersistenceMode persistenceMode, String persistencePath)

Edited by wiglarf1, 27 June 2021 - 05:43 am.

theSkyS

theSkyS

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 36 posts
In response to post #96165883.

Spoiler

I tried to fix it in the latest version of the patcher. Blue arrow should appear beside the patcher name, click on it to update the patcher and then try to run and report back!

spartan117ce

spartan117ce

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 629 posts
In case of errors, at least while running through MO2, run this little checklist:
First start with getting the github patch setup
Click on the Skyrim Special Edition tab up on the top right
Change mutagen and Synthesis both to Latest
Grab your data folder location manually, ie \anything before root folder\Skyrim Special Edition\data and input it to the Data Folder Location entry
Go back to the Engarde patcher, Ensure the Patcher is set to Branch, and both Mutagen and Synthesis are also set to Latest here.
Potentially close down and re-open both Synthesis and MO2 2-3 times at worst, fiddle with the Latest option if nothing else works.
Should hopefully do the trick for most ailments, it was less straight forward than Zedit ever was.

theSkyS

theSkyS

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 36 posts
In response to post #97272273.

Spoiler

It is easier and works much faster than zEdit. Ability to read sometimes can help with troubleshooting, if that won't work it is much better to ask for support on a Mutagen server.

Caninum

Caninum

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts
In response to post #97272273. #97384228 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Setting Mutagen and Synthesis in Engarde patcher to Match instead of Latest was what worked for me.

WayneNexus

WayneNexus

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
In response to post #92188193. #92281823, #92394633, #92399353 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Came here looking for answers.  Running it through Mod Organizer did the trick. Make sure you delete the patcher setup in Synthesis and create a new one.  It didn't work until I did that as well...even though the path to the data file was correct in the settings.

DravenRayne

DravenRayne

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
I have tried what is written up and also followed some steps I have read here in the comments but I get this error:

"Latest mutagen version is desired but latest version is not known."

https://gyazo.com/fa...3d7452f6fc1768f

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.640 seconds