Aging Player/ NPCs

JaneKoopman2001

Thought of a really simple mod idea that would up the immersion quite a bit. A simple mod that checks the year, the same number you Pip-boy displays when you pull it up, and every time the year rolls over from when you leave the vault, it changes some looks options by 2%. Simple things, like the mouth creases and the eye wrinkles. Nothing hugely noticeable, but If you're character has been in the wastes for the past 10 years, there should be a bit of a difference. Companions too. I understand that this really only effects players who use characters for a long time, to get all side quests and stuff since you can finish the main game stupid quick, but just to have that option to show changes to people would be great, for the people who really wanna roleplay into older ages without crafting their character's looks over and over again. Maybe even some MCM options on how fast your character ages.

Anyways, that's just my idea. Feel free to tell me how impossible this is to do, since if it weren't I'd assume someone would have done it already.