Requesting a mod for dark souls 3 for improved estus system.

joeabs1995

i love dark souls 3 but as a caster i cannot help but feel there is alot to manage and one of the things needed to manage is the estus allotment for estus and ashen estus at andre in firelink.

in bloodborne it was much easier blood vials were generally used for healing but you could sort of use them to get 5 blood bullets and heal meaning that they can be used for casting as well.

So i had this idea but i dont know how to implement it. Basicly all i want is instead of having to allot 15 estus charges for example and splitting them among estus and ashen estus. I could instead just have both estuses show 15 BUT each time i use any of the 2 they both lose a charge meaning the total usage is still 15 but i dont have to go to andre to allot everytime.

many times im fighting a boss and i feel like i need more ashen estus and less estus and sometimes i feel like i have too many ashen estus but im about to die and i need estus. instead of dying to the boss going back to firelink talking to andre and realloting then warping back to the boss fight. why not just have 15 charges always ready and you can choose what to do with them in battle.

I dont want to break the number of charges in flasks meaning I still want to start with a total of 4 estus when i first pick up the ashen estus at the very start of the game and each time i give andre an estus shard it would increase by 1 for a total possible of 15.

I just want to be able to choose what i want to do with my estus mid battle instead of at the hub world each time.

Can anyone help me? I know basic coding and conditional loops but i have no idea how to find the code written for how estus works so ican edit it.

if anyone help me find the file or do this for me i would be very appreciative!

The Lounge is more for non game topics.

You might want to contact a moderator

and have your post moved to the

forum for Dark Souls 3, where you

should get better/more responses....