CTD when on road to Whiterun or beyond gate

ragekillerz

Winners and losers are not why your game crashes... It just shows you that there's a conflict and based on your load order one of them will win that conflict (that's how it works). But - to be fair - it can also show you that a certain mod removes part of another mod - which in turn CAN cause problems, but I doubt it will cause CTD.

You already pointed in you OP, your words;

"im pritty sure the resson for this crash is to do with the TPC (texture pack combiner)as when i dont have this installd there is no crash."

So. There. Disable that. There's some sort of special requirement to have it running?

I've pointed out already that some mods will cause CTD if you start to mess with their textures. One of them is in your modlist already --> Enhanced blood textures. What if you have a mod that is using textures packed with TPC? Maybe that causes CTD. Have you checked with the author of that application on this?

enhanced blood textures dose not override TPC though.the only thing i can think of is the SMIM and WATER.and possible the skyrim flora overhal? they are supost to be used in the TPC but i am running updated versios of them not in the TPC. i did try with the recomended versions but i was unable to find the correct version for SMIM. and somone in the comments thread said they run there game fine with the other mods installd seperetly. yet when i tryd this it was not working :S do u use TPC? Edited by ragekillerz

I don't use TPC, I have my texture mods installed in order, picking what to overwrite during install... The only 'combinator' or whatever you wanna classify it under I use is ReProccer, but I run SkyRe - so I pretty much cannot get around that.

• 2 weeks later...
just like to say that i think the resson for the crash was infact open citys but i dont think it was CTD due to conflicting of mods..i think it was down to running out of RAM since open citys takes up alot of ram aswell.and when using both open citys and the TPC and the ENB it was just to much in demanding areas like riverwood and outside whiterun. still a shame to loos open citys as it made the game alot better.but i guess loading screens in citys aint all that bad. Edited by ragekillerz