Mod Making in Fallout 4

notagaydude

I was wondering if there are any modders in here who might be interested in making the Backwoods Bungalow Metal Camper from Fallout 76, or at least something similar in shape and both sides being clear glass.

It's a great looking item in any settlement imo, and build it at every location of mine in Fallout 76. I know a direct port isn't an option because that is not allowed, however modders have re-created (from scratch) several versions of power armour as well as a few other decorations from Fallout 76 with great success, and I feel like it could be done with the Metal Bungalow Camper.

Fallout 76 has A LOT of great structure and decoration assets in it, and it's partially what makes the game really unique, however it would be amazing if we could have at least some of the great things from F76 in F4 as not everyone enjoys F76 or is able to play it.

This may be a long shot but hopefully a talented modder, or a new modder looking for a cool challenge, picks up this idea!

(I have included a picture in case anyone is confused at to what structure I'm talking about!)