Creation Kit stopped working?

Arlith83

Hello everyone!

New to modding, but have made some NPC esp for myself from the existing NPCs just to get started and try things out. Initially it was working really well. I modded a few of the starter NPCs and making them look how I think they should look (more intimidating, Ralof looked like a peasant commoner instead of a rebellion warrior) and he came out extremely well.

Then suddenly the Creation Kit stopped saving my Warpaints/Tattoos and while it was loading them in the kit, they were not showing up in game. I used the Object Window>Actors>Actor and then ctrl+F4 and it still does not work no matter how many times I do it. Now it's not even showing the right haristyles anymore, or the makeup!

Before I only had to save once (name file), ctrl+F4, then do a finale save of the mod and all my tattoos, hairstyles, and makeup would show up.

Can someone help me fix this, please? No idea why the kit stopped working. Currently it does not save hairstyle/color, eye color, any makeup/skin color, dirt, tattoos/warpaints. I just want to strangle this thing >.<