gun control - what are we waiting for ?

xrayy

why do i know even before reading the content of some people here that it will be plain repeated misinformation or just permanently repeated claims instead of useful, future proof content? is your world of thoughts and available media really so limited and so small? it is still fascinating for me to see this kind of perseverance accompanied by a nice portion of ignorance.

and no - the mob you mean is not the mob as you claim - this could be your potential neighbor and it is the majority of citizens in your country and all the other civilized countries.

your sad reality mixed with childish ignorance doesn't change any facts outside of this limited bubble. OldSaltyCroc explained it very, very good. much better than i can with my limited english language abilities.

i would like to see how you would debate and argue together with me in my native language...

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do i know even before reading the content of some people here that it will be plain repeated misinformation or just permanently repeated claims instead of useful, future proof content? is your world of thoughts and available media really so limited and so small? it is still fascinating for me to see this kind of perseverance accompanied by a nice portion of ignorance.

and no - the mob you mean is not the mob as you claim - this could be your potential neighbor and it is the majority of citizens in your country and all the other civilized countries.

your sad reality mixed with childish ignorance doesn't change any facts outside of this limited bubble. OldSaltyCroc explained it very, very good. much better than i can with my limited english language abilities.

i would like to see how you would debate and argue together with me in my native language...

What are you even talking about??

do you read all the posts and not only the last two ? if you do you would know :wink:

Well, that was helpful...... Somewhere.....

And if ignorance bothers you so much, why don't you educate yourself, instead of just parroting what the liberal media has been feeding you? Or would having actual REAL information disrupt your world view?

who says ignonace of others bothers me apart from you ?

is this your fact, a claim or just an opinion ? i don't know but it has nothing to do with me or what i think.

it is even more fascinating that the nra supporters argue for liberal weapons laws but not for liberal politics in general. maybe this small nra minority with a big audience in this debate follows and understands this logic - me not!

who says ignonace of others bothers me apart from you ?

is this your fact, a claim or just an opinion ? i don't know but it has nothing to do with me or what i think.

it is even more fascinating that the nra supporters argue for liberal weapons laws but not for liberal politics in general. maybe this small nra minority with a big audience in this debate follows and understands this logic - me not!

No, we aren't supporting liberal laws, we are support our rights. Did you miss the part about "Shall not be infringed"??

I suppose the real question here becomes: So, what is your solution? Please try and come up with something that might actually have a chance of working, and/or making it thru congress though. I know, that's a pretty tall order.....

do i need a solution ? for what? for my weapon arsenal to protect it from other people or my own family?

seems you really like this situation in your county that too much people die for no reason due to weapon abuse. seems not your (and a nra) problem at all - fine!

and i said enough about the second amendment and how the nra and lobbyists misuses the content for misinterpretation.

it is not only about supporting blindly any right here (maybe in your case) but also about common sense.

seems you confuse something - usa has this shocking high rate of weapon related death of innocent people not my country. but even our rate is too high . yeah, that's true!

are you really arguing on the same level of empathy like trump ? - below zero ? ok, so buy your next bazooka to be more effective in kill rate and to make nra and you and your family feel safer and happier than ever before...

do i need a solution ? for what? for my weapon arsenal to protect it from other people or my own family?

seems you really like this situation in your county that too much people die for no reason due to weapon abuse. seems not your (and a nra) problem at all - fine!

and i said enough about the second amendment and how the nra and lobbyists misuses the content for misinterpretation.

it is not only about supporting blindly any right here (maybe in your case) but also about common sense.

seems you confuse something - usa has this shocking high rate of weapon related death of innocent people not my country. but even our rate is too high . yeah, that's true!

are you really arguing on the same level of empathy like trump ? - below zero ? ok, so buy your next bazooka to be more effective in kill rate and to make nra and you and your family feel safer and happier than ever before...

So what you are really saying is, you don't have a solution. Which is pretty much what I expected.

I would point out, the supreme court agrees with the NRA interpretation of the 2nd Amendment.

And like the typical liberal, you come out with the 'common sense' argument. Trouble is, not ONE of the 'common sense' gun laws the left is pushing, will make any difference whatsoever. None. Zero. Nada. Zilch.

The guns AREN'T the problem. It's the people using them that are the problem. It's a mental health issue. Take a look at some of the recent mass-shootings. By and large, the shooters SHOULDN'T have been able to get their hands on a weapon. But they did.

I have no idea what country you are in. :)

Just as a side note, less than 500 people are killed each year in mass shootings. On average, 1500 children are killed BY THEIR PARENTS every year. Shall we ban parents?

So what you are really saying is, you don't have a solution. Which is pretty much what I expected.

I would point out, the supreme court agrees with the NRA interpretation of the 2nd Amendment.

And like the typical liberal, you come out with the 'common sense' argument. Trouble is, not ONE of the 'common sense' gun laws the left is pushing, will make any difference whatsoever. None. Zero. Nada. Zilch.

The guns AREN'T the problem. It's the people using them that are the problem. It's a mental health issue. Take a look at some of the recent mass-shootings. By and large, the shooters SHOULDN'T have been able to get their hands on a weapon. But they did.

I have no idea what country you are in. :smile:

Just as a side note, less than 500 people are killed each year in mass shootings. On average, 1500 children are killed BY THEIR PARENTS every year. Shall we ban parents?

Well this would have a significant impact on a problem I don't see very many willing to discuss ... population growth.

I have no idea what country you are in. :smile:

Well this would have a significant impact on a problem I don't see very many willing to discuss ... population growth.

Too many folks won't even admit it's a problem.......