Note: The Topics Name is not the Actual mods name but I don't feel that I should create a brand new Topic just to show that.
Player Interaction < Actual Mod Name.
The aim of this mod is to enable the player to perform animations while interacting with certain objects to, I guess, be more immersive. The mod itself is fairly simple only using Scripts, Quests and Object Replacement, to allow the player to perform interactions which NPCs perform naturally however the player will be able to perform more interactions then NPCs if they wish to.
- Animated Interactions on the following objects.
- Beds (Double, Single, BedRolls, Coffins(Still buggy sometimes on these but working on it.), Altars. Also includes a fix for Fused eyes, and uses the vanilla sleeping UI.)
- Eating (Standing and sitting)
- Drinking (Standing and sitting)
- Potion Drinking (I am however unsure on keeping this one currently.)
- Lock Picking
- Corpse Searching
- If you feel like sitting cross legged on the ground you can do that as well via a hot key, also sitting on a ledge is possible (There are no checks on this so it's entirely up to you how you use it and if you wish to sit on the ground with your legs ghosting through it that's your choice .)
- Wall Leaning (This may or may not be in the final version as I have no way of checking collisions without large and expensive scripts, however I do believe I will keep this and leave it similar to Sitting, which can be done anywhere with a hot key and leave it entirely upto you if you want to line it up with a wall or not... will look pretty funny leaning on thin air though.....har har har...anyway.)
- Book Reading (Both Sitting and Standing, Reading direct from Inventory is still a work in progress.)
- An MCM will enable you to configure which Animated Interactions will fire and which will not.
- Force Sheathing Weapons will by default be on but this can be turned off/
- Combat Options include Never play Animations in Combat, Only Play Animations while Weapons are sheathed in combat and Always play Animations in Combat.
If you have any suggestions on Interactions or have any other suggestions feel free to post them here. This is largely still a work in progress, originally I was hoping for a end of month release but that won't be the case I believe.
Discontinued Features (Maybe added later):
- Door Activation
- Pull Chains (You may notice Chains that are not where they were originally this is due to them being slightly moved to allow for the animation to line up.)
- Bar Pulling (Still Searching for a suitable animation, if I cannot find one I will revert to a less suitable but 'makes sense' animation.)
- Levers (WIP)
Edited by BotOwned, 30 May 2013 - 02:45 AM.