Ai Assisted Animation - WIP

BotOwned

Eh? I've yet to come across these "other mods" that you spoke of. Your current system is the most expansive and convenient one (from what you've said) around.

If the whole support thing is a drag, just make it open source. That way, others can make fixes 'n' guff.

Eh? I've yet to come across these "other mods" that you spoke of. Your current system is the most expansive and convenient one (from what you've said) around.

If the whole support thing is a drag, just make it open source. That way, others can make fixes 'n' guff.

True, I must agree and the "other mods" use a completely different way of playing animations to this one... after breaking down exactly what I have to do for this mod, I still have one question to find out, how can I make it compatible with the DLCs, Other mods adding furniture and items, and actors? I am hoping (fingers crossed) that I can only use conditions from within creation kit to do this, which means not comparing them to formlists or individual forms, this is fairly tedious thanks to how conditions actually work, lack of documentation for most, or some just plain not working, if this does fail however I will just end up using papyrus.

As for what's got me down.

relationships.

Can we get a download link for the beta/alpha/WIP/somethingsomething?

Soon.

EDIT: also working on a previous project so soon may be longer then soon.

Edited by BotOwned

• 5 years later...