Help needed with a model...

MSFoxhound

Hi guys;

I'm having problems with keening dagger model, can anybody make and post a keening "mod" with original model, texture and esp. I want a replacer mod for keening, which replacing keening with actual and original keening model, texture and esp. If textures and model will added in a bsa archive, it will be superb...

Best regards...

MSFoxhound

it says it's in skyrim already...
From what I understood you're requesting a mod which adds the original model and texture (so basically vanilla?) to replace that dagger (which has the original model and texture, so still vanilla) which replaces that dagger with actual vanilla model and texture.

^
?

it says it's in skyrim already...

From what I understood you're requesting a mod which adds the original model and texture (so basically vanilla?) to replace that dagger (which has the original model and texture, so still vanilla) which replaces that dagger with actual vanilla model and texture.

^

?

Absolutely, i'm having issues with vanilla model. It doesn't shown when wielded but it shown when dropped, because of this, i need a plugin like this...

I just gave a quick look at it in CK and it does have everything set up correctly, I also tried in game and it works fine so it's not a bug, it may be a problem on your part, more than requesting a mod you should find the problem and fix it in a more "clean" way (meaning, most likely it's a mod you use which inadvertently -damaged- that dagger, you should find which one is it and tell the author to fix it)