Modding game crash after install DLC

achilles255057

Hi guys,

I just bought far harbor ,Nuka-world and Automatron yesterday, and the game crash before I started to read my saves.

And I know its a stupid problem, because I can run the game after disable all plugin.

However I have 313 mod it will take a lot of time if I check each mod.

So I wander know its there have more eazy way or faster way to solve this problem?

Thank! and sorry about my bad English.

Buffout 4 log:

https://paste.ofcode.org/rE8DfVFNt2rBLVaVm55cLf

Papyrus log:

https://paste.ofcode.org/GaWsXzJcUG38AnVhEGHvck

YOu're trying to load saved games that you made before you had the DLC

Adding the DLC changes the Index number of all 313 mods you have installed.

You need to start a new game, or uninstall the DLC and keep playing the save games you already have.

You can't just add mods and DLC to a game already in progress and expect your save games to load properly.

You need to start a new game, or uninstall the DLC and keep playing the save games you already have.

You can't just add mods and DLC to a game already in progress and expect your save games to load properly.

OK,but I already have Wasteland Workshop and Contraptions Workshop before I got problem, and both of them work normally on may modding game save.

Or far harbor is different? And I also have use resave to clean my save file, its that useful?

Thank you to replay me :laugh:

by the way, I use MO2 and LOOT

Edited by achilles255057

OK,but I already have Wasteland Workshop and Contraptions Workshop before I got problem, and both of them work normally on may modding game save.

Or far harbor is different? And I also have use resave to clean my save file, its that useful?

Thank you to replay me :laugh:

by the way, I use MO2 and LOOT

That's because you ALREADY HAD WASTELAND WORKSHOP and CONTRAPTIONS.

The Problem is, is you now have a bunch of save games that used WasteLand Workshop and Contraptions, and 313 other mods, and then you added Far Harbor, Nuka World, and Automatron and you're expecting those save games to load now, which they won't without problems.

YOU HAVE TO START A NEW GAME

ok I got it, thank you!
but my game its crash before I
read my save file, I mean I can not have a new game because it just crash, so I think maybe some of my mod are "none DLC version", I need to find that

Yes, you're correct!

I forgot about that! :D

Since you have all of the DLC now, you need to go through each of your 313 mods, and download the version of each mod that supports ALL of the DLC now.

ok I got it, thank you!
read my save file, I mean I can not have a new game because it just crash, so I think maybe some of my mod are "none DLC version", I need to find that

Yes, you're correct!

Since you have all of the DLC now, you need to go through each of your 313 mods, and download the version of each mod that supports ALL of the DLC now.

Ya it look likes I need to spent a lot of time lol

but still thank you help me bro :D

I

ok I got it, thank you!

Yes, you're correct!

I found something interesting, my game was crashed after creation club load, but I don't install any of them