Bored yet Talented Texturist Wanted

budcat

Hello all,

I have been working on getting deerhorn knives into Skyrim. Part way through my project my laptop and only computer at the moment is experiencing a total collapse in usb connectivity. As such, I have no reliable middle mouse wheel and cannot in any feasible way complete my project in the near future. To make matters worse, people tell me I suck at texturing regardless.

So I'm hoping to enlist the work of a talented texture artist who is perhaps bored or looking for a unique and challenging canvas.

I have iron, steel, orcish, dwarven, elven, glass, ebony and daedric deerhorn knives models ready to be painted. They are available in .obj and .c4d format packed in .rars available at the mod link in my signature. Feel free to download on them and work on them at your own leisure. Or perhaps you only feel like doing one. I don't care. There is really no time limit or any pressure, anything is better than nothing.

My only dilemma is I no longer have the hardware even if I had the skills to get my mod done and yet I have so much work half-finished.

So if you are interested please drop me a PM.

Thank you.

Edited by budcat