Meadery/Wine Making/Vineyard/Farm/hamlet/tavern

blackkat9

There is no way I'm drinking that piss water you milk drinkers call mead. Whether it is Black Briar or Honning Brew. I will not curse my taste buds with that sewage waste. I refuse to support the Black Briars.

I want to be Lady Black Briar's competition. As a member of the DB and Thieves Guild, she is protected from me. But, there is nothing against me starting my own wine and brewing company. I'm playing the long game, you see. I will buy this farm and that farm. I want to own a farm in every hold, because I want to farm plants from their native region, for the best harvest. So, I want a juniper berry farm in the Reach, a snowberry farm in the Pale and a Jazbay Grapes vinyard somewhere near Kynesgrove. You get the idea.

I was thinking a prime location for a bee farm/brewery/winery/farm with farmhouse and its own bar, is Rorikstead. that's where I would set up my headquarters and center of business. I'm thinking growing lavender there and making this my primary place for my bees. I like Rorikstead because it is more open and it is the most fertile soil in all of Skyrim. Less bears and more sun exposer for the flowers.

I imagine a huge field next to a farm house. Somewhere on the property is a brewery and warehouse. In the basement is where I would store the wine in a cellar. On location would also be a bar and a place to sample the latest wines and brews. What about whiskey and moonshine? Who's going to introduce moonshine and whiskey to Skyrim? The Dragonborn of course. I thought the name Dragons Brew, sounded pretty good. Simple catchy easy name to remember.

I also thought it would be fun if we could name our brews. I thought of names like Queen Bees mead (Expensive mead made out of pure royal jelly honey), Milk Drinker (low alcohol mead with milk in it for the milk drinkers or for children), Mighty Talos! (Moonshine for the non milk drinkers), Dark Waters Whiskey, Sweet Mother's Mead, Pale Ale, Jarl's Juniper Berries mead, Spiced Snowberry Wine, Mud Crabs Merlot. Dibella's Divine Wine.

Host your own parties. Who needs an invitation to some stuffy Thalmor party, when the best party in Skyrim is right here in Rorikstead? Bring Octoberfest to Skyrim. Drink! Drink! Drink! :D