Would really love a simple retexure of this..

ChiefChubyChaser

There are a few textures that don't appear very often in the game because they aren't in many places. For instance, the Wuuthrad banner (and I think it appears on a rug too?) is mostly just seen as Jorrvaskr (to my knowledge, it may very well be else where, point is you don't see it much).

Well.. I use the player home Solstice Castle mod, and the home is just... beautiful. Love it! Although, there is something a little unsettling about it. And that, is the Wuuthrad logo appearing on a few banners and rugs RIGHT in the main hall. And while I don't have a problem with the companions or anything. The logo is very noticeable. It's difficult to ignore the center of the Wuuthrad logo where there is the horrified, crying, screaming face of an elf.

Now I suppose if I was playing a companion, such decor might not be entirely out of place. But in my game, I don't do a lot with the companions really. I'm not even at Jorrvaskr much. And it feels a bit... odd, having this weeping elfs face plastered all over my walls and floors very noticeably.

Like, imagine getting this beautiful mansion to live in, only it comes with drapes that have swastikas all over them that for whatever reason you are powerless to remove. YOU LOVE the house, but like... you're gonna feel weird inviting company over when you have to be like "oh yeah, I'm totally not about that horrible thing you're seeing all over the place, ignore that."

Anyway, to anyone willing to take the time needed, I would adore it if some kind soul could retexture the fabric assets in the game of which Wuuthrad appears upon so that I might apply it to my game and purge that from my beloved playerhome. I don't even care what is done with the retexture. Maybe just leave it red with no logo. Whatever, I'm not picky at all. Though I would greatly appreciate this small (hopefully small) task.

• 4 months later...

Hello there,

There is no need to replace the textures for Jorrvaskr carpets/banners. I could simply remove the carpets from the mansion or just replace them for different ones, and remove the banners of course.

If you are still playing and want to modify that send me a message :)