620 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,443,955 posts
Spell Wheel VR

Selection wheel mod for Skyrim VR. It allows you to select spells, weapons, shields, arrows, potions, poisons, food, torch and more without going into a menu very quickly by press of a button or button combinations to spawn the wheel and hold your hand over the item and letting go of the button. It's equipped automatically.

Rallyeator

Rallyeator

DoVRkiin

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts
This is absolutely incredible Shizof, once again you have created a master piece! 
Grats to release and thanks for all the effort buddy :)

Shizof

Shizof

Supreme Commander

• Premium Member
  • 3,461 posts
In response to post #92473908.

Spoiler

Thanks man! :)

Shizof

Shizof

Supreme Commander

• Premium Member
  • 3,461 posts
If you have any comments, requests, suggestions, ideas, please post it. Don't hold back!

If you don't tell me when something is wrong or comment about your requests, I won't know about them and can't fix/add stuff (Naturally!).

If you like the mod, consider clicking the "Endorse" button to make it visible for more people :)

Edited by Shizof, 11 July 2021 - 12:50 PM.

Jayombie

Jayombie

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,189 posts
This Alien is a genius !

Gimme my wheel, I 'am on a roll....

butterenough

butterenough

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 791 posts
Another "must have" for anyone playing VR. 

fall3night

fall3night

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
hey man...in the last few days i check, check and check again for your mod to come to Nexus and finally its here ! thanks ! 2 suggestion : can be toogle the button who spawn the wheel and the text can stay under the spells ?

Edited by fall3night, 28 March 2021 - 09:04 PM.

Shizof

Shizof

Supreme Commander

• Premium Member
  • 3,461 posts
In response to post #92474943.

Spoiler

- Holding button(s) to show the wheel is how it's designed. I don't have any plans to add an option to toggle open, toggle close etc.
- Hover text is a crazy piece of code work. I won't go in to details on how it works, but I won't be adding such an option to show it on every orb all the time. Max 30 letters to show the name of one orb at a time for each hand. That's how it's going to be for a multitude of reasons.

falloutkether

falloutkether

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
thank you for this fine work, works perfectly atm.

fall3night

fall3night

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
In response to post #92474943. #92475753 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Ok..well, for toggle thing maybe in time ( i learn :D ) to play in this way, you right its not a real problem and for text thing i understand..if its a crazy piece of code work, it's not worth it...tks for reply !

Edited by fall3night, 28 March 2021 - 09:34 PM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.919 seconds