• Please log in to reply
618 replies to this topic

Kolagon

Kolagon

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,203 posts
put an opened backpack as a background and it'll be perfect!

lordvain112

lordvain112

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 57 posts
Absolutely astonishing mod, within 5 minutes of using it, I don't think I could ever go back to using the old favorites menu.

Thank you so much for creating this, since Skyrim Vr came out I've wanted something like this, and its amazing that you were able to provide the community with this.

I cannot recommend this mod enough, its very plug in play.

Dreamable

Dreamable

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
Heh, tried it on a fresh save and to my frustration it wouldn't pop up. Turns out I had no favourited spells. Favourite your spells, people.

Fantastic mod!

BeowulfSchmidt

BeowulfSchmidt

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 83 posts
Well, this certainly looks like a no-brainer.

I will certainly be adding this one to my load order as soon as I can.

NaSMaX

NaSMaX

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
.....and just like that I'm giving todd howard MORE of my money by buying Skyrim VR...

netshaman

netshaman

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
A suggestion : why not  use an option/patch that allows the backpack from Mage VR*  (or other backpack  as background ) to be used to bring up this menu in it ?
Just for immersion purpose !
*Using it also add the lockipicking ability, so it is the best choice imo.

CrithionLoren

CrithionLoren

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 521 posts
This is a nice mod, when it works. Any idea why it sometimes doesn't fire off? I can provide a log but it doesn't look like I can find anything useful in it. The mod is at priority 49.

BeowulfSchmidt

BeowulfSchmidt

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 83 posts
In response to post #92480823. #92481368 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Misread your comment...

Edited by BeowulfSchmidt, 28 March 2021 - 11:50 PM.

Shizof

Shizof

Supreme Commander

• Premium Member
  • 3,455 posts
In response to post #92480823. #92481103 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Tell me more about your experience, like what do you see when "it sometimes doesn't fire off"? Are you sure you are holding the buttons? Maybe it's happening slowly for you and you give up before it appears?

If not, try reducing "Spell Wheel Moving Speed" to 50 from MCM Positions page and let me know if that changes anything. You can also try enabling "Rise from Ground" along with that.

Edited by Shizof, 28 March 2021 - 11:51 PM.

CrithionLoren

CrithionLoren

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 521 posts
In response to post #92480823. #92481103, #92481368 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

I see nothing happening. I do the same trigger + grip combo, both starting from holding trigger and then pressing grip and then the other way around, and pressing both at the same time. Even tried with different hand positions and while sneaking/not sneaking. Doesn't seem to give a consistent behaviour. I even tried to hold the buttons pressed for 5-10 seconds, but when it does appear it appears instantly or after 1 second. This is all with around 10 items needing to show up, so it can't be lag from having to load too many items.

Also even in the starting Alternate Life cell, it sometimes worked and sometimes didn't, but mostly it did. now I think it's mostly not working. Would love to get it working properly.

I'll try those MCM settings tomorrow.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.959 seconds