Spell Wheel VR

• Please log in to reply
620 replies to this topic

DarkSotM

DarkSotM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
I'm experiencing the same issue as Sosthur.† It just, kind of, works, sometimes.† I'm on an Original Vive.† I've noticed my avatar lights up when I hold the button combo, which I assume is the lighting effect, but no spell wheel, most of the time.† I've seen it pop up a handful of times but can't seem to get it consistently.† The lighting effect appears consistent however.† I hope this helps.

Shizof

Shizof

Supreme Commander

• Premium Member
  • 3,461 posts
In response to post #92482158.

Spoiler

Well the answer is the same, you can turn on "Rise From Ground" or reduce "Spell Wheel Moving Speed" to 50 from MCM Positions page.

Edited by Shizof, 29 March 2021 - 12:44 AM.

killemloud

killemloud

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
Of asking for suggestions I feel that most VR users are looking for the most immersive mods and experiences not all but mostly , that being said it would be very cool to have this mod utilized as an†equippable backpack or satchel, pretty much the same as mage VR only with your visual representations and having items appear in your hands instead of only text like mage VR does†

travelar28

travelar28

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
First off I love your mod I couldn't use the VRIK mod because it prevents you from being able to run,so this mod perfectly fills that gap by providing the best way to select spells I have seen in skyrim vr.My only small complaint is with the spell wheel unarmed option I would like the option to turn that off so it doesn't take up space in my spell wheel,if i want to go unarmed i can always push the grab button.PS Thank you so much for developing this mod I love you :)

ntblood

ntblood

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts
It works well for me and I love it.
I'm trying to figure out how to add items. It loaded all my spells from my favorites. Any ideas?
Thank you (o^-^)b

PS./Edit Oh yeah, my bad. I found the presets seem to change this. But they Types I heard about on your reddit post too.

Edited by ntblood, 29 March 2021 - 09:07 AM.

Shizof

Shizof

Supreme Commander

• Premium Member
  • 3,461 posts
In response to post #92484028.

Spoiler

You can enable other orb types from MCM Types page. It's all explained in the description page and in the introduction video.

DarkSotM

DarkSotM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
In response to post #92482158. #92482473 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I hadn't seen that response, thank you!† I reenabled it to give it another go and it worked this time, no idea what changed from a couple hours ago.† I did try those setting changes and I think it works better now.† I can consistently spawn the spell wheel now, thank you!

knapperx

knapperx

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
b/y button to bring up the menu does not work, it still brings up favorites and journal.
a/x, trigger+grip and thumbstick press all work fine and overwrite the defaults.

Shizof

Shizof

Supreme Commander

• Premium Member
  • 3,461 posts
In response to post #92486303.

Spoiler

Setting only one button for it doesn't consume the action.

Let me explain in detail:

Button: B / Y
Button Combination: Empty
This wouldn't work if you have journal/wait/favorites menus or something else assigned to that action.

If you set it like this:

Button: B / Y
Button Combination: B / Y
This prevents B/Y button to be processed by the game or other mods.

Edited by Shizof, 29 March 2021 - 02:52 AM.

pbd5108

pbd5108

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
In response to post #92483568.

Spoiler

VRIK doesnít prevent you from running by the way, Iím not sure what made you think that

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.045 seconds