• Please log in to reply
650 replies to this topic

KwiatW

KwiatW

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
In response to post #97618123. #97618738, #97620183 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Would like to make another case for this feature. Having all spells in both menus leads to clutter and waste of space but unfortunately is necessary for dual casting. Being able to place spell in one menu but still retaining the ability to dual cast would be very useful for people playing pure mages.

Shizof

Shizof

Supreme Commander

• Premium Member
  • 3,575 posts
In response to post #97618123. #97618738, #97620183, #108764358 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

:thumbsup:

henryslim

henryslim

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 80 posts
In response to post #107519908. #107523463 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Yes. Frostfall bars support please. Thanks for your mod.

turulo

turulo

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts
Getting a lot of crashes when showing the wheel, is there a log I can inspect?

The first time I found out what was causing it by removing all my inventory and grabbing each item one by one, found out that it was SavrenX Lux Weapons (Molag-Bal Mace). Once I uninstalled that texture replacement it no longer crashed. Now it happens again after grabbing more items.

I'm also using PLANCK if it matters, but it crashes consistenly when showing the right spellwheel (left is fine).

Shizof

Shizof

Supreme Commander

• Premium Member
  • 3,575 posts
In response to post #109041663.

Spoiler

Yes, if you enable logs from MCM -> Advanced page and try to open your right spell wheel, it should show names and formids of every orb in the log. Log location is -> "My Documents\my games\Skyrim VR\SKSE\SpellWheelVR.log".

Crash from showing an orb can only happen because of bad meshes/textures. If it crashes from showing in spell wheel, it would crash the game if you check it from inventory or in game as well.

Edit: I just tried Mace of Molag-Bal with SavrenX Lux meshes/textures, and I didn't get any issues when I spawned the wheel.

Edited by Shizof, 08 May 2022 - 12:50 AM.

turulo

turulo

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts
In response to post #109041663. #109043113 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

From the log I can see all successfull orbs created, sadly it gives me no clue which one failed.

What's interesting is that I downloaded SavrenX's Molag Bal Mace again and the .nif files are different and the new download doesn't crash... Well I think that settles it.

Here's the section of the log:
Creating orb type:41 for number 13 -> Mace of Molag Bal - Count: 1 FormId: 233e3 - Right hand - Weapons\MaceOfMolagBal\TestMaceOfMolagBal.nif
Not sure why Skyrim doesn't blow alone with those corrupted nifs.

Svinocop

Svinocop

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Wrist bars are really something! Thanks for adding iNeed bars, that really helps

Edited by Svinocop, 09 May 2022 - 09:44 AM.

goldigger1990

goldigger1990

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
Any chance you could add cc survival mode bars?

Shizof

Shizof

Supreme Commander

• Premium Member
  • 3,575 posts
In response to post #109338163.

Spoiler

I probably won't add support for that because it's not really available for skyrim vr. I suggest using one of the mods supported (it supports 6 of them) instead. And Frostfall and Sunhelm cold bars are planned to be added with the next update.

Edited by Shizof, 15 May 2022 - 02:11 PM.

BetaBrainV1

BetaBrainV1

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 3 posts
In response to post #98600498. #98609693 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Glad I found this entry here instead of making a new one -

This mod is one of my essentials and I cant really envision playing without it. I would bump the value on separation of powers and spells though, especially with some other mods (Hunterborn, Campfire, Horses etcetc) where the abilities come from the form of powers. So things id only use every so often or while im walking around are stuck on my first page where i put my combat essentials

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.468 seconds