Revolution Raise a slice of Pizza (Suspreme) People who Eat Tasty Animals products..

Deleted54170User

I had a slice of pepperoni. There is cheese and beef from cows, flour from wheat, sugar from sugar cane, pork and bacon from sows, green and red peppers slices from green and red peppers, some hot peppers from breakfast yellow peppers, salt from the sea, and black pepper from pepper plants, black olive slices, egg white and embryo from eggs from chickens mixed in with the flour, sugar, and yeast.

Did I miss any ingredient that does or doesn't remind you of the place you dream about most that you can't get anymore unless you marry a gal who just loves to keep her breasts full and ready to charge you for her milk? That place we all miss the most!

Mom's Cafe and Milk bar.

I vote we eat more pizza and wear hats with photos of our favorite pizza makers winning Pizza of the Year.

Now to the Debate.

Is there anywhere we can buy human milk?

Would you buy it if it was available instead of cow milk?

You know men can lactate right?

Go to your doctor and get hormones. Tell the doctor that you are trans. If you are or aren't that's not the issue..

Take the hormones and grow some b&@*$ tits. Then you will have your own milk supply with you at all times.

You will also have the benefit of now being a member of the most privileged group in society!

*I am not a doctor, nor of sound mind so my advice should not be done without consulting your physician.

Wow! Just for a drink of human milk would be cheaper.

I only asked because while I was pressing the remote button surfing through movies on 100 channels I happened across one where a guy out to save the world, looking for someone, stepped into a prostitutes room thinking the person he was after was there. She had a bunch of bottles of teat milk set up on the shelves around the room, and the guy there was drinking one of them while, you know, while he was in bed with the women.

She realized the world was in danger. The guy made it clear, as the poor guy drinking his bottle from an old fashion nipple bottle took off a diaper, dressed, scurried out of the room to avoid further embarrassment, and she hooked up with the stranger. I watched and wondered as the duo went off to save the world.

It made me feel kind of sick actually. Thinking that some woman sold her teat milk to adults who acted like babies.

Then I saw a movie based on the end of the world and after. The people were living around the big mans place waiting for the sound of horns. When the horns blared they all appeared out of their little caves and ran out with buckets, helmets, jars, and anything else to catch what came out of the high up the wall, and it was human milk. Women bigger then the fat lady at the fair were all hooked up to teat sucking machines, and every time the huge barrel was full they dumped it out over the wall for the people down below.

I think getting a teat job would be too expensive. I can get cows milk before they strain all the protein out of it and sell what's left to people who think it's good milk.

It's all just white water. Kind of like Decaf coffee is kind of like India ink. Looks white, smells a little like milk, but it's pasteurized and de-creamed so much that 1% means Water! 2% means you may as well get some chalk and put it in a jug and shake it up so it looks like white milk.

You know what I mean?!

• 1 month later...

I saw something like this once but not from a movie It was an actual concept on a science show on youtube. If I remember right they came to the conclusion that while possible it would take a lot of willing women to even get a single gallon. Though amounts will vary due to chest size. They would also have to avoid many things that some people like to have like Cigs and various drugs/medications.

The movie I recalled, with the milk scene, is MAD MAX: FURY ROAD.

If you see it in 3D or 4K Fury Road is a way of getting that sense of the rushing wind in your face like a roller coaster ride. All a television set would need is a duo set of fans to cause a breeze in the room when they are driving those racing scene's; being chased and such.

I have a pizza to cook. :wub:

Have a GREAT DAY or GREAT AFTERNOON or GREAT NIGHT! :teehee:

• 3 weeks later...

I went to a place called MOD PIZZA and ordered a salad. They have four which they have the combinations for all to make so we can just ask for one of them. You can choose from their vast trays of food stuff if you want to order a salad your way.

I've never had what their salad suggestion is for a Greek Salad before. Or an Italian Salad either.

Today I had the Greek one the way they make it. I liked it. I am going to order the Italian Salad the next time and see what my taste buds give me to think of it.

• 2 months later...

Around the world, there are many women who cannot lactate and children who have lost their mothers. Wet nurses will bottle their milk or nurse children other than their own to sustain children who are victims of these circumstances. These women are revered in some cultures.

The fetish involving lactating women who nurse adults for "fun and profit" is an aberration, as are most fetishes.

The industry created so rich women can raise "breast fed" children without ever actually suckling the child by hiring a wet nurse is just asinine.

Edit: the movie I think you are referring too is Shoot 'em Up with Clive Owen. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0465602/

Edited by Guest

EDIT: I believe that is the movie I saw.

Am I able to presume you have experience which sickened your mind, or is your knowledge literally text related, or word of mouth?

It saddens me to know if you have had such a devastating experience yourself.

I went through nearly 20 pained years of analysis, potential health aid, prosthetic trials with no stabilized and good results.

To support my health needs.

My own interest is to whether or not my Mother's breast milk was designed to support her baby after being born?

I have read and debated enough on the topic to find that debates are still ongoing about the idea. I was told by enough wise people now; that each child's mother provides a balance mixture in her milk for the child at birth to prepare for birth into the environment and defend them from existing diseases by creating antibiotics in her bodies prepared milk, as well as, a supportive nutritional balance. All to serve to assure the baby will survive at the time of birth for six 6 months to a year. Depending on the environments circumstances too, as well.

I mean for the child for which is in the womb during the pregnancy. That could mean for just one or several at the time. Twins or other numbers, would all be prepared for while during the gestation.

No nonsense! Please! I have been decreed totally disable and I have survived, because I left behind the doctor, the scholarly school's on medicine and searched. I survived mostly due to the fact I didn't sit around and listen to debate after debate on another possible way to sustain my life.

As soon as a doctor began to debate I went looking for another.

Thank you for your reasoning and opinion on the topic.