Cloth physics?

Draconius88

Just curious as to whether it's likely that cloth/hair physics could be implemented into character model swaps, have no idea how difficult it'd be from a modders perspective, or if it's possible at all? These character model mods are great, but I can't help but feel they look very out of place without any physics.

There is one cape in a outfit mod that has physics taken from isshin's cape. I've been interested to make a standalone version so anyone could pop a cape on whatever model they're using to add more life to it but I wouldn't know where to start with that and the original mod author hasn't been on the nexus for a year, I even messaged Zullie the Witch who was the one to help that mod author, but still no luck :sad:

If I understand correctly, the model must already be in game and have physics, the cape he used is actually isshin's, just reshaped and made a different size and color. So making clothes and hair from custom models move is most likely not possible. Though could be wrong.

Mod mentioned: https://www.nexusmod...sekiro/mods/345

Edited by hitman123789456