Mod Request: Fix This game!

thenoobe1

Can someone make a mod to fix this game breaking bug where I cant seem to get around? Every time I try to sit in the chair I get no prompt to sit thus not being able to complete the mission. Can someone please help in some way shape or form, or direct me to a mod that does fix this problem? I would upload a video but seem to not be able to so I will post a link to my one drive for it. The problem consists of the fact on the story mission "The Heist" (Take part in the briefing) it does not give me the prompt to sit in the chair to progress this mission I'm stuck and would greatly appreciate some help so I can continue with the story. it seems like the hit marker for the chair is non existent. Before I was able to sit in the chair I saw the prompt to sit and then pressed it when I was able to she stood there and directed the camera to the other characters and never sat down and now I no longer see the prompt and the story wont progress.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkGHPneJipyj3nPZP4H8gaySSfvL?e=keRIDZ

THANK YOU so much I would have never thought of that. It fixed the issue I am extremely grateful thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome, I'm glad I could help :smile: the latest version of the third person mod works well and no longer has the issue

Edited by Jastiel