• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

fuknmetalhed

fuknmetalhed

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Excellent mod, i use it on my dedicated and we all love it!!!

pwssm50

pwssm50

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Really loved reading this as a fellow developer. The work you put out is always a great motivation to always try and do better for myself as well! Keep up the awesome work and enjoy your break, man!

v801

v801

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
Awesome interview!

NightHunter93

NightHunter93

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
So far, the best mod for Valheim hands down. Keep it up my man, you have done a fantastic job, together with armor slots and minimal status effect. 

Tar

Tar

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 747 posts
I love your Valheim mods, keep up the great work :)

Bordiii

Bordiii

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
why is this in the blade and sorcery mods wtf

ValhallaGaming

ValhallaGaming

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
cheers to all.  also im givig away a free gpu on my twitch chan.  search Vaihalla_Gaming  on twitch! cheers!  send us a follow and come say hi!

LoneStrider18

LoneStrider18

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
You mean Diablo or Borderlands loot system inspired mod for Valheim.

NezRez

NezRez

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
are you ready to get to work?

imss064

imss064

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
would it be possible to have the same version(s) on every server named the same so you can at least tell what is the latest version including the doc on what version of the extendeddatas. dll and bepinx are required for said version of epic loot and where exactly to download them from. it currently is a pain in the ass to find the current version and the version of the supporting files that go with. one site has 6.3 one site has 7.1 one site has 8.0 and none of them have the same files that match each other.  i ask is version 8 the newest version and where exactly are the extended.dll and bepinx files and what their names so you can at least have some idea of what you are doing. how about you package them all together so it only takes one download and everything is the right file.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.024 seconds