Idea for a follower (ghost!). Will help if possible!

MaesterAelix

Hey there all you wonderful Nexus people.

I was wondering if anyone out there would like to help this crazy gamer with an idea.

I am looking to make:
A small quest to get us a Follower.
And a unique follower!

Lets see.... where to begin.

Who?: "Hamvir"

What?: I am thinking one of those Ancient Nord's - that went a little beyond Draugrs. A strait up "Ghost" follower.
Where?: Hamvir's Rest, of course!

... What!?:
hehehe. Well, let me first off say that I am a huge fan of conjured weapons and their mods... i have conjoured armor, weapons, shield, and even a horse! What I'd love to see is the same Conjoured Look for a follower (yes, he'll be persistent.)

I always thought Hamvir's Rest was a little... small, and lonely. SOMETHING should happen there, except 3 cruddy skeletons. So....

I am thinking we make an Ancient Nord, carrying some ghostly Ancient Nord Armor, and weapons.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Hamvir has a very basic idea of the guy. I'm thinking we make the quest - the Headless Horsemen was made headless BECAUSE of Hamvir. The ghost haunts him.
We come by, bust Hamvir out of his tomb - and now he follows you.
Oh and why is he a ghost? Because he's unable to move on, because of his Slaver lifestyle

The quest can easily be a "go to the nearby Dustman's Cairn. Do a thing." etc. Could easily deal with taking the horsemans's (or any) skull and put it in the Cairn (thus loosing it.) etc etc. Maybe use some of that Nightshade that's around. Not sure- open to ideas.

I'm open for thoughts, ideas, and I'd love to offer my voice to it. (I think I can do a passable Nord accent.)

Please feel free to contact me if you have any ideas or comments or questions!

[email protected]

I'd really just be up for a fine looking Ancient Nord looking companion, with the blue-glowing ghostly look.
For play - I'd be fine with the classic "2hand & heavy armor"

Perhaps even get him some snow-flavored enchanted gear.

If we want to play up the ghost angle, perhaps he's got some "ignores armor" innate. Not sure.
I'm definitely open to suggestion.